Life of endless possibilities..

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Life so boring now!!!

To WT: I am back and alive again! I just came out from my tomb, wanna smell me? Haha

1 more day to go before the Prelim ends.

I hardly have any inclination to do anything!

Everyday, eat, study, sleep! What's more to do?

Last Monday 12th, Miss Yue so nice but I was in a lousy mood+ headache then in the end I think I affected her mood also.. I feel so bad. I really appreciate what she has done! 3 papers in one day almost killed me.

Chem paper 2 wasn't as bad as I thought. The rest of the papers were horrible. Anyway, I've resigned to fate!

Last Friday, I went to the East Coast Lagoon food centre to eat some satay, chicken wings etc.. First time in a long while, I've finally smelled fresh air. It was soooo good.

These days I have been helping my cousin with her PSLE and my auntie has been so generous. She buys for me almost anything, all I have to do is to tell her. But then again, I hate to fleece on people. So until now, she only takes me to eat. The other day, I was looking at some bracelets and she wanted to buy for me. Lucky I stopped her in time. You might think I am stupid enough to reject such a good offer.

Sarah, Daijing and Jieyin has been planning a journey to the WEST! Simply because they haven't been there before. Since we are going to the WEST, I told them to cross the causeway. Maybe when we are brave enough, we'll do that some day! It is an incredible feat to cross the causeway without your parents! I've been to Kuching before without my parents but that's history and a long story behind it.

DO U KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO ME DURING THE EXAMS AND IN PREPARATION FOR THE EXAMS?

My eyes cannot focus and so painful. Like a glaring feeling~! I going for a check up soon. In the meantime, you can donate your plants to me cos I really need to look at green stuff.

3 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger JLove Shopping said...

wHAhahAHahah.. okies.. enjoy urself after prelims n mug real hard aft tat for the Big As kies.. cya.. =)

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Yan said...

nicole! take care of ur eyes lehz~ n enjoy ur day in sentosa =)

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

Wow.. How you know I going Sentosa?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home