Life of endless possibilities..

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Music Diary!

Haha.. My dear mother is going for a slimming seminar now.. I think she is going to see some other ‘kong bak’ buns there too.

Yesterday, Mr tan Al and I were arguing about our religion during Chem. Shouldn’t he be doing something more productive since the Prelims are near? Yeah whatever! If he doesn’t agree with me so be it, don’t try talking me into it.

Mr Lim keeps picking on me. He doesn’t agree with my Application Question. I have facts Ok!

Thinking of those two people just gives me the shudders!

I just had a lousy morning!

But towards the end of the day.. things seemed to have taken a twist.
I went to Robyn’s class to chit chat. She heard about the song too and we were singing together. “I want it now baby! Come get it now baby!” We were also singing ‘Longer Than”.

After school, I went with Sarah to eat at Tampines and also to get my Black Forest Cake! I just love Black Forest!

Just so happened I spotted Miss Yue and Miss Mak at Four Leaves. Miss Mak went to buy cake while Miss Yue went to the next shop to look at vcds. Trying to make myself look like a clumsy shopper, I hastily bumped into her. She was so shocked to see us.

Then Mr Tan came out of the toilet. We went into Four Leaves and got my cake. I asked Miss yue to give us a lift back to school to watch Music Diary. Thanks for the ride!

I sat next to Mr Tan and he was so damn scared of me. He was gripping on very tightly to the bar above the door and sat and a very awkward position. I realised he talks a lot.

I was relating my morning to them and suddenly, Sarah called out,” Mr Tan!”
And I nervously said,” Where?”
I thought she was referring to Mr Tan AL, somewhere it didn’t occur to me that she was referring to the one beside me. I think Mr Tan and Mr Lim instil fear in me.

Ah well…
The music diary was not too bad, some singers were acting bold but it looks awkward. Some were very shy and nervous. Actually, it takes real guts to be up there singing in front of so many people. Once a performer, I truly understand that sort of feeling.

Miss Yue and Miss Mak took centre stage!!! Whoo hoo! They were singing some very high-pitched songs. But it was alright. Miss yue seems to enjoy it though. Then Mr Tan was made to sing. He looked very unhappy when singing and didn’t dare look up. He didn’t even smile.

Overall, it was an enjoyable day!

3 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy nicole! still remember me?
Just dropping by =) visit my bloggie at kerplonkz.blogspot.com =) miss you loads.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger JLove Shopping said...

hEy.. u went dead or wad.. why arent u updating?

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Hahaha... I've awaken from the dead!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home