A dream come true for Sarah..
Muahahaha..
I helped Sarah! Hey! I know that on this Earth got no free stuff so when Sarah told me she was giving me a cake, I knew she wanted my help although she didn’t really mentioned it. Aiyah! Why so shy?
Yesterday during Recess, I saw CDG alone. And so.. I approached him and told him that Sarah wants to get to know him… Haha.. It was funny! I went up to him and tugged his sleeve.
Me: Hello! My friend, Sarah wants to get to know you! She has been looking at you for a long while. (I even wanted to tell him the Pizza Hut thing, but never mind!)
He: Where?
I took him to Sarah who was, at that time, buying food. She was in so much shock, she dragged me away with her head hung down. Why so shy? Just say Hi lah! Not as if asking you to marry him, but I am sure you wouldn’t mind!
Mimi was also shocked and she admires me for my courage. Now, I am her idol.
At that point, everything happened so quickly, it was chaotic. Sarah's hands began to tremble vigorously. She couldn’t hold her spoon and folk, neither could she hold up her drink. Mimi and I had to feed her. Oh! It was embarrassing.
She had mixed feelings- excitement, happiness and nervousness, all at once.
Not that I like playing a Matchmaker, it is not fun at all, but I think it makes good money (for now, it is food!), especially when there are people like Sarah around, so SHY!!
Sarah was so happy the whole day! She thinks I am going to give him her no. next, but am I? Or did she say it because she wants me to? Haha.
This morning, we had assembly and the Principal wanted to talk to us. She was funny when she said, “Mr Tan AL, are you listening?” She made him so embarrassed.
We had Maths test today.
Mdm Lim told me to re-do a question. And you know what I did?
I accidentally put my eraser into her pencil case. Oh my! I didn’t even realise it until during Bio remedial. I raced all the way from the J blk to the D blk screaming for my eraser. I thought Mdm Lim stole it. But who knows she took it out of her pencil case and left it on the table. Haha.. Ah!! She is not even appreciative of me giving her my eraser.
I left the school about 4.30pm.. so tired.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home