Life of endless possibilities..

Friday, July 29, 2005

everything getting out of hand..

Yesterday..

I was so damn angry! Furious and infuriated! The new ex-co don’t know how to handle everything. They really got no prior experience. What is worst is that they don’t know how to budget. Tomorrow, handover don’t know how. Now I don’t even know if we got food or not. One minute they say got meeting next minute say don’t have. In the end I still have to sit in the meeting to guide them. They don’t know what’s going on and so does Mrs Toh. Everything seems so messy.

I was so tired and yet I still had to drag my feet to Fish & Co. to celebrate Sarah’s Birthday. 11 of us shared to buy her an OP wallet and a bar of chocolate.

At TM, Sarah and I were like paparazzi. We saw a guy we know, crying, and of course there was his gf. At Fish & Co. we were taking lots of photos and we were arranging the mussel and prawn shells. I like the prawns at fish & co.

After that, we went pasar malam and I bought rambutans. Daijing was teaching me how to pick rambutans. They were shocked that I bought it. Haha..They thought it was fuuny! At first I bought the hairless rambutans, then we went back to exchange for the real hairy ones. I call it mao mao dan.

I am so tired!

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger JLove Shopping said...

aiyo.. relax.. u were once lyke tat when u took over rite? perhaps ur seniors feel the same way as u are now when u took over initally.. juz tat u didnt noe.. lolx.. dey need to get the hang out it.. relax.. lolx..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home