Life of endless possibilities..

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Don't do that...Freaky Friday!

Bad Luck towards the end of the week.

I’ve got a stalker. He is a psychopath as claim by most people who know him.

Yesterday, I went for Miss Ong’s remedial-lecture at 4.15pm together with Chui Ying. It was damn freaky. He followed me all the way to LT2. Then he sat beside me, took my highlighter and fiddled with it. Then he began talking to me, asking me if I have MSN, friendster, etc. What was most eccentric was that he didn’t take a worksheet from Miss ong despite getting 19.5/100. He merely sat there restlessly and fidgeting in his seat from time to time. He asked me if I was going next week and when I said I wasn’t, he looked depressed.

I waited impatiently for him to leave the LT when all has ended. I waited another few minutes to make sure he would be gone. But to my horror, there he was, he continued to follow me. It was so traumatic.

I have to tell someone.

Today, I saw Miss Yue and decided to tell her since she knows him too. She related her own encounter and I told mine. She told me to ignore him and glare at him, if he ever comes near.

Throughout the day, I was very vigilant and alert like a hawk. Then it happened after school. I had to wait for Gavel to start at 1.30pm. So I decided to go to the library since Daijing was there. Not long, he came and planted himself a few seats away. It was only a matter of time before he came over to talk. Daijing was worried. Suddenly, I realised there were two heads popping out of the room in the library. It was Eugene and Miss yue. Phew! I decided it would be safer to go over. So, I went in and we exchanged our opinions on what to do and what not to do.

Then I went back to daijing’s table. He approached me and asked what I was studying. Thank goodness, Sharifah called me on my mobile. Daijing had to meet her friend to check something. So I left with her. Halfway out of the library near the computers, I saw Gabriel and went back in to where Miss Yue and Eugene were. But he thought I went out, so he went out. It was creepy.

Gabriel mentioned he wasn’t bright because he didn’t look for my bag. If I went out, my bag would be gone. Miss Yue misunderstood and told him, I didn’t carry the bright orange bag. Haha.. In the room, it suddenly occurred to us that the room had a lot of cranes and baby stuff like a room for mental patients. Almost immediately, we all thought of locking him there.

Gabriel then took lots of photos with Miss Yue’s phone. But I wasn’t in the mood. I peered out of the window constantly to see if he would come back. Indeed he did just as we were about to leave the room. Miss Yue, Gabriel, Eugene and I stood behind the door. Miss yue asked me to calm down while Gabriel blast the fan at me. Miss yue asked him to stop in case I would be sucked into the fan. It was funny.

Eugene then accompanied me to get my stuff while Gabriel went to get my bag.
Everything happened quickly. After we left the library, we decided to sit at the benches. Just when we thought he was gone. He appeared and stared at us.

Ha! I saw Mrs Toh and we walked to the gavel room together. I was once again relating the stalking thing and she laughed. She even joked that if he buys everyone a meal, he would be accepted. It was rare to hear her laugh.

The other members were waiting at the benches, while Mrs Toh and I went into the Gavel room to get something because there would be auditions going on later and we weren’t allowed to use the room. But Mrs Toh insisted on using the room so I left her there and went to get the others. Who knows when I wanted to get back into the room, I realised I locked her in. She shouted out loudly, “ NICOLE LOY!!! NICOLE LOY!! NICOLE LOY!!! HOW DARE YOU LOCK ME IN!”. Hahaha! It was funny.

She then asked for Sharifah and I told her she was busy.

Mrs Toh: (jokingly but with a straight face) Get her here! When she gets here, I want her to mop the LT tomorrow on her knees!

I think Mrs Toh actually has a sense of humour but she just doesn’t how to present herself.

Sharifah arrived late and she asked why Mrs Toh didn’t scold her. Everyone was stunned (and I mean really) shocked by Mrs Toh’s reply.

Mrs Toh to Sharifah: I think you should just reflect on your own actions. If I scold you, Charles would call me a cock!

We chorused: Huh? What is that?

Mrs Toh: C..O..C..K! (saying it with a wry smile)

Mrs toh somehow found out that Charles called her a COCK!

Mrs Toh and I went to collect the presents for tomorrow competition in the staffroom.

Suddenly, he appeared again. He was asking what was in the bag I was carrying and what were the wrappers for. Then Mrs Toh came out and asked, “ Oh you are the one? Is he the one?” Aiyoh! I was so embarrassed and awkward. I asked her to allow me into the staffroom. And when she did, all the GP tutor’s eyes were looking at me and she told them someone was stalking me. Ok! Now everyone knows my predicament, which is good, I must say! Or at least I feel safer.

I asked Mrs Toh to follow me back to the Gavel room but she couldn’t. She just laughed at me. Haha.. It is not funny!

Sharifah insist that Mrs Toh should give us each a present and in return each one of us should give her a hug. What a weird request.

Tomorrow, is Sat and we have to go back to school for the competition.

I went toilet and I told Charles to wait for me, of course, outside. Yi Fang went home with me. I saw my auntie’s boyfriend. He came to pick her up from school and she introduced him to me.

Met Mimi at TM to get Sarah’s present and was walking all around. I am so tired!!

I would like to thank everyone who part help me some ways or other today!

3 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger JLove Shopping said...

aHem.. at least u r being stalked by someone u noe and u haf dajing wif u.. my experience is not any better than yA.. sigh.. wad is the world coming to man..

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger JLove Shopping said...

4got to tell ya.. janice leng is still waiting for ms wee's wedding photos.. =D

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

She never give me her email.. u ask her to ask Xinlan.. I've sent her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home