Life of endless possibilities..

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Cultural nite

Yesterday’s Cultural nite was good, especially the Chinese Dance. I was once again exposed to different forms of art. When Cheryl started singing, Charles waved! Haha.. It was funny because no one else was waving.

During one of the Chinese dance perfomances, it was funny, the girl was supposed to step on the guy but she accidentally stepped on the wrong part. It was subtle. The sensuous chinese dance performances was also funny but that’s what art is all about.

But the emotions and the energy could be felt.

Too bad for those who didn't go..

Just as I was leaving the school, I was looking at my camera when I bumped into the Miss Yue, the principal, and Mr Toh. I really didn’t know Mrs goh was coming towards me and still I walked ahead. I only realised she was in front of me when she said hello! Ossp! Too late! I said sorry and sped off.

My fisherman pants didn’t drop though. I finally learnt how to tie and secure them together.

Today was the Meet-the-parents session.

My mum saw Mr Tan Al, Mdm Lim and Miss Chua. They all said I am doing fine. But am I? Mdm Lim was the fastest, she didn’t really have much to talk about me and even ask me to comment on her teaching methods. How modest!

It was rainy!
The school was filled with teachers. It doesn’t feel like a Saturday at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home