Swimming..
Being young is wonderful. There is so much I can do, the energy level is also high. I just love it!
I went swimming with Jean today at Bedok swimming pool. There are a lot of bikini-clad girls there, sun tanning. I feel so carefree in the water. I swam 10 laps and was so breathless after that. I think I really need to build up my stamina. I did 5 breaststrokes and 5 freestyle. Then I did backfloat, I almost slept while doing it because it was so relaxing. We also did lots of stupid stuff like holding breath in the water, diving in to pick up goggles, playing dead..etc Now, I am so burnt, I think putting sun block makes me tanner (contradicting but true)! My face is as red as lobster and very hot and my body quite tanned. A healthy tan rather. Now if I stand beside Miss Yue there will be such a distinct difference. Hehe..
The chlorine in the water is so strong. It makes my hair so dry and rough. Now you know why I got a Sumurai hair-do. I must really condition it thoroughly!
I was so hungry after swimming. (It is always like that) Then, we went to eat KFC. I finished everything but something was still missing! Desserts that's what it is! So I went to NTUC to get a bar of chocolate-kinder bueno, my fav chocolate. Finally, I am satisfied.
In the evening, I went with Mum to get more food from TM, although I already had my dinner. On the way, we went MANGO and I saw this grey and pink jacket. So chic! Then there is also this strip top with a zip in front. I tried it on and it looked so cool. Oh dear I am so tempted to buy!
Today public holiday so no dance! Selamat Hari Raya!

6 Comments:
Actually, I feel like a baked potato now.. its skin so brown and crisp.. ready to peel off!
Hi Nicole!
You probably don't know me (quite obviously, since we've never met) but I must say your description of the pool made me wish that I was there. I'm here because Josiah pointed you to me, and I decided to write a comment while waiting for Josiah to enable anonymous posting on his blog site.
-Josiah's Friend
(My name is insignificant at the moment, but you can get it from Josiah if you want.)
To this ELUSIVE person,
I am sure your name is not insignificant.. This is the moment to reveal yourself!
To the ELUSIVE person,
It is really amazing how you chanced upon my blog.. Anyway, your name is not insignificant. Now it is the moment to reveal yourself!
Well then, my egoistic friends (excluding sarah), I should thank you for visiting my blog.. For without the ABOVE comments, I can never improve!!!
Well, I didn't exactly chance upon your blog. Josiah pointed it out to me. Josiah flatters me too. He likes to use great adjectives. How many people will use 'comprehend' instead of 'get' in that sentence? Josiah, thanks for the compliment. You're good. (This may not be the correct place to do that, but I guess it doesn't really matter.)
I am a male (duh) and I don't mind revealing my name. Just not at this time. In the unlikely event that I ever meet you face-to-face, you'll know it. Of course, if you pressure Josiah for long enough, you may get something from him.
Post a Comment
<< Home