Life of endless possibilities..

Thursday, November 04, 2004

I've reached the conclusion that to achieve mastery of anything, I'd have to do it for five to ten years. Oh why does it take so long to be great in something-like a language, Chinese hehe?! Like a child on an excursion, I find myself asking, "Are we there yet?" ever so often. And although I keep reminding myself there's still a long way to go, I can't help but wish that studying Chinese would move a wee bit faster.

Yes, I am impatient... But time seems to be running out and there are just too many words to learn...

I had Chinese lessons with Miss Yue this morning and felt rather comforted by the fact that at least I learnt something.. all the zhi words mistakes that often surface in my compo..

I miss school.. there is really nothing to do at home..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home