Food Critics on the go!
Daijing, Xiao Ai decided to go Katong today to eat. My muscles are still aching so once again, I was ouch-ing my way up and down the stairs.
We tried lots of food for example.. Otah, Laksa, Agar Agar, Burgadel, curry puffs, tau kua pok(a beancurd stuffed with fillings), Kueh A-pong, Chendol, durian puffs.
I can't help but say that the durian puffs were heavenly! It is from Puteri Mas!
Yummy! We eat until so full. Xiao Ai said next time come and eat must fast the day before. hahaha! We really eat until we feel like vomitting. Then at the tau kua pok stall, Xiao Ai suddenly realise the Kangaroo on my T-shirt. I think she is so full and delirious that she said the kangaroo looks like me then she said I look like a pillow! I think she is dreaming.
Then we walked to Parkway Parade passing through Roxy Square.. I made a comment of the shops(at Roxy Square) doing illegal business because most of the shops are closed. I seriously think those shops are meant to do other 'stuff'. Most of the time it is close, so how can they sustain their shop like that? Well, it is a mystery.
At Parkway Parade, we saw Major Tham and his family. Then he told us about the theft. What a sad story! Genetics play an important role here. She discarded her moral values in pursuit of material wealth, unfortunately in a wrong way.
Anyway, we are safe now with the capture of the culprit.
Hmm.. I am now in a dilemma of whether or not to go for Kayaking on 18 and 19 Nov...moreover, the weather these few days is so erratic. Now, I really have to decide between pleasure and safety! What a tough choice, eventually I have to make one...hmmm..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home