Life of endless possibilities..

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Dad is back in town..

Yesterday, my dad finally came back..

He bought a lot of nougat, nuts and CHEESE!!!(chunks of cheese with chop fruits) Yummy!! The present I like most is a Teddy bear, it is a real Teddy not those immitation ones. It is from the Teddy Bear shop.. It is so soft.. and it stands abt 50cm tall. He also bought a Koala Bear soft toy. The Koala bear is holding on to a smaller Koala Bear. So Cute!
He also bought t-shirts as requested by me..hehehe ;-p
There is one particular t-shirt that is very unique. It has a kangaroo face that is made of fur on it.. so soft!

Then, I was shocked when he bought for my mum, a limited edition Gucci fragrance-Envy.. the packing is so cool. It is a slim white leather package.. But she keep saying it is a sample.. haiz..she don't know how to appreciate it!

He got to experience Halloween there too. I wish I was there!

Today, I got nothing much to do except to sit in front of the computer and play games.. boring! Later must go Jitterbugs.. I am going to master Chaines.. Yes, at least I am determined to!

With all the festivals coming, I am in a festive mood.. Feel like celebrating Deepavali and Hari Raya too. Christmas is coming.. Jingle bells! Jingle bells!
Whoo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home