Life of endless possibilities..

Sunday, November 07, 2004

This morning, it feels so weird, suddenly no more Chinese. Quite sad though, because there would be nothing to grumble about now! I glad it is over but I am also sad it is over.. so contradicting! Never mind me..

The four of us met again for shopping at Bugis.

At MacDonald, what I predicted came true and I couldn’t stop laughing.. And out came out my food..hahaha! I’ve got very bad table manners! My laughter was so contagious that Jie Yin laugh along. Actually we were laughing at my accurate predictions.. Although we did not say anything, I knew what she was thinking. I told you I am highly psychic! Come to think of it, it was so funny.

Then again, we walked around aimlessly..

At Mos Burger, I tried the frozen fresh strawberries with chocolate in the centre. It was delicious and addictive. I got hooked on it. I kept buying and buying.
Then we ate corochan.. Yum Yum! The three of them got so tired (their legs so weak), so we had to stop.. I suggested Mos Burger again, so I could get more strawberries. Hehehe..

The hyperactive me, cannot stay long at one place so I ask Daijing to go with me to Bugis street.. the other 2 remained rooted at Mos burger. On the way, we saw Jamie Yeo and Carrie Chong from Perfect 10. They were advertising for Kotex Style! Then there was a hip hop dance and they asked for volunteers, daijing asked me to go up to dance but I refused. It will be so embarrassing.

At the bugis street, Daijing bought food, she calls it hao bing. She also recommended me a dish called suan pan zhi (abacus)! I never see such food before. I think I have been living under a rock! ;-P So I bought it. It taste quite chewy and starchy. Got mushroom and lots more, don’t know what. I just eat.. not bad actually.

Then I also tried chicken meatballs from a Japanese shop.. very nice!
We saw 2 channel U guys.. Ix Shen, I think and Guo Liang.. both at different time..
Then I saw a billabong skirt, very sweet! But I don’t think I can wear cos my hips so big! Hehehe!

Today, I feel so satisfied, I tried a lot of new stuff and is very full!

For dinner, I had to eat out again… but my mum packed crabs back!
To end it all, I ate crabs again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home