Life of endless possibilities..

Thursday, October 28, 2004

The fearful thing...DEATH!

Death is inevitable and sudden, and so from now on my motto would be, to live life as if there was no tomorrow! :-)

I had maths S-paper selection test today. The paper was so difficult, nothing that we study before except for functions. Even Liyan cannot do it.

This morning, a call came in. We knew it was bad news. Indeed it was, my uncle’s wife’s father passed away at 4am this morning. Everyone was saddened by his death but we are glad that his sufferings are over..

“To know, to love and then to part, is the saddest thing in the human heart..”

I went with my mum for the wake after the paper. When I peered into the coffin, he looked so different, so bony. Then, I noticed his fingers were pale and white. Later, I found out from my auntie that in the hospital, they drained his blood. Got nothing to do there except eating melon seeds and chit chat.

Everyone kept themselves busy…
This is when the drama began, the maid taking care of my uncle’s wife’s father came down to pay her respects… She walked to the coffin slowly and solemnly. No one paid much attention to her, only me cos I had nothing to do. Then when she looked into the coffin…

“Argghhh…. ! “ ( she covered her mouth) Whamp! ( she fainted) Everything happened so fast, I couldn’t even believe my own eyes. She was practically flung to the floor, like a force pushing her. There was silence.. All attention was on her now. Suddenly, she started crying (Still lying on the floor) … her hands were numbed and everyone surrounded her.
She hit her head very hard on the floor and was in pain.

At that point, I didn’t know why I kept laughing, I think I was shocked or something. Never in my entire life did I see something like that, so drama.

This maid came only for a week then the old man passed away. Looking at her actions, I suspect she probably did something to him and now she is afraid.. maybe that’s why she fainted.

Then went, to TM for dinner, I saw Alison, Michelle, En-Lin and Leong. Heard from them that meridian only need 1A 2AO passes. Chat with them for a while before leaving. Michelle changed so much. Can’t believe it…

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wt: u ppl so bad.. luff at the maid.. especially nicole..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home