Life of endless possibilities..

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Jealousy is the root of all evil!

Yesterday, I went to my auntie’s house and her friends came. My cousin was so upset because they all thought I was my auntie’s daughter due to the uncanny similarities!

We went Sakae Sushi for dinner and my cousin ate 15 plates! Since my auntie was paying I didn’t eat that much (only 4 plates). I wasn’t exactly that full either but I didn’t want to fleece her. Her eyes were all shifty as the number of plates began stacking up. Hey her body language says it all. Although, she wanted me to eat more, I thought it wouldn’t be nice!

My auntie displayed what I thought to be a mother’s love. She ate the rice and gave my cousin the fillings of the sushi. Lucky girl!

As we were walking outside Café Cartel, my cousin’s friend who was eating there suddenly called out to her and it seems like it was all so natural and planned. My Auntie then brought my cousin’s friend to buy a present. She chose a Nike water bottle!

My unruly cousin screams at my auntie every time she wants to buy something like a spoiled brat. I think my auntie deserves a better daughter.

Today, my auntie is treating me to a movie, Corpse Bride, because she is so grateful that I helped my cousin with her PSLE! Her PSLE is finally over! I am happy too! So now I can concentrate on my own stuff!

I met some of my auntie’s friends, one of them is an actress. She acted in my sassy neighbour as one of the Kaypohs! They all said I look like my auntie simply because I have big eyes! If such, I would look like a lot of people!

The movie was all right. Nothing fantastic! There was this part when the corpse bride appeared and I choked. I was coughing so hard! I think the people in the movies were going to throw their popcorns at me.

This morning, Mr XXL came to interrogate me again! He so gross! Mucus was following from his nose! He reminds me of a warthog! Hahaa! He keeps intruding my privacy! He even wants to know what I discussed with another person!

You know, fortune tellers are so damn rubbish! I think their existence only serve to disrupt the peace and harmony.

This Friday is the graduation! I am trying to make this week as fun as possible, hopefully! Everyone seems to be in a mad rush and so stressed up.

I, on the other hand, seems so relax. Still got time to watch movie! But I think the cost of happiness is just too expensive for me to afford. It bears me a sense of guilt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home