Petty, sensitive.. Girls or guys? I wonder..
It is only the beginning of the week and I have encountered two old and oversensitive men.
Yesterday was a long day. Cheryl and her friends said they saw me on TV. Xiao Ai, mimi and Mimi’s friend also saw me. Mrs Toh called me during recess and said she wanted a meeting tomorrow. This spells T.R.O.U.B.L.E. She asked me where is Sharifah or something like that. Do I look like I keep her under my skirt? She sounded quite calm but let’s just pray for the worst and hope for the best.
During GP, I was so busy debating with Mr Lim about some issues- about whether PRC students should come Singapore or not. Of course, any person who knows me would know my stand. Anyway, I formulated so many arguments and yet he still thinks he is right. Waste my breath only!
There was invitation to Billy Bombers and someone got upset. I had chess so I didn’t go. Phew! He was hurling some not so nice words but in a loving manner, or at least I thought it to be. It sounds contradicting huh! I really didn’t expect him to react that way. It came as a shock though.
I beat Xinlan to Othello again. She always tries to predict my moves that why she lost. Always remember I am very unpredictable.
After chess, I went for dance. Belinda wanted the guys to do 3 pirouettes and the girls 2. I can’t believe it. Some guys even tried denying their gender. Haha. That’s funny!
22nd..
There is gavel meeting today with Mrs Toh. Somehow, I have a premonition something is terribly wrong.
After explanation, I found out why he reacted in that manner. That’s because he doesn’t feel respected. Oh well. Never met a man so petty, immature and oversensitive. This is my first, hopefully my last. Ewww. Come on be a man, how is he going to protect a girl like that. I am forced to make a comparison with YY. I think he is so much better. At least, he is not petty although they are one of a kind. I only thought girls are petty. It seems like a minority of the male population are evolving too. Heh! I think I am going to avoid people like that and I am extremely disgusted. Too troublesome for me to handle!
Chinese was fun. Miss Yue was so funny. She tried to explain to us Murphy’s Law and how bad things will befall upon us. She was implying that if we do score badly, we shouldn’t be too upset or something like that. Then one of my classmates entered the LT drinking Ribena and coughing. She pretended to be concern and tried to confiscate the drink. She said,”Haiyo, so old still drink Ribena!” The way she said it was funny. Then we took some photos and were dismissed.
Meeting time..
While waiting for Mrs Toh, I popped in a biscuit outside the staffroom and guess who came out? Miss Lee. She didn’t see me with the food because it was in my mouth. She walked passed and even commented that I am a good girl. Hehe. She should make me open my mouth before she made that comment. Haha.
Indeed my premonition came true.. Mrs Toh was fuming mad because of the last meeting. She blamed Sharifah for everything. She even brought up the issue of how Sharifah lost the gavel room key. Like Miss Yue said, if the person is not happy no matter how flawless something is done, the person who is unhappy would sure find some fault in it. That was exhibited in the meeting. Sharifah said she gave the key to the ex-vice president and she didn’t return it. Then the imaginative Mrs Toh gave an analogy. If an ex-banker wants the key to the office would you give it? She can imagine him stealing gold bars from the store. Likewise, she thinks the ex-vice president might come back to school and party in the Gavel room. She also said Andrew, the toastmaster is angry with us. She never fails to give me the lousy, mammoth job of calling him. He is such a petty guy. He got so angry because Sharifah made a mistake and so only 2 members turned up when he came down to TPJC on Fri. Here’s another silly, petty guy who gets angry over the slightest reason.
I have this feeling that this is going to be a long week having to encounter petty, sensitive guys who is slightly inclined to the feminine side.
*I think I will go back to munching my shaved ham straight from the fridge. Yummy!
I went TM this evening for dinner and on my way, I saw a huge bush fire opposite the Tampines Swimming complex. The ember flames were roaring in the air and clouds of smoke drifted to the HDB blocks nearby. *cough cough I can even feel the heat from afar.

1 Comments:
i am 19, male singaporean. can i get to noe u??? i happen to view ur blog while i am trying to set up my blogger too. it is just so surprise u mention about othello. is that e same as reversi?? i do play reversi too. dont noe if we can be a sparring partner?? i hope to become a friends of urs. if u dont mind too, can drop me a simple email to my email account at nameless_britney@hotmail.com??
Post a Comment
<< Home