Friendship week.. Sweet treats.. I feel sick.
I think Feb is a fun month. Lots of activities happening.
Ahhh..Chooo! I feel so sick now, a rosy, irritated throat and a stuffed nose.
This morning I was still feeling fine but during Maths Lecture, the bug caught me. I began sneezing.
This morning, Jiamin brought Yu Sheng to school and Miss Chua paid for it. It is sort of a mini CNY celebration. Cool huh!
During Bio, my irritated throat got the better of me. The periods after that I feel as though I am in a whirlpool. Chinese was worst. I was so light-headed. I remember escorting Mr Tan to my class though. Josiah wants to plays some integrity game with his friends. One minute he wants to buy the tickets from me the next minute he wants a refund. Then he buys it again. Weird!
St. Jude implemented a new rule now. No student allowed in the HOD room for fear that there are confidential stuff. I think it is extremely ludicrous! If something is so confidential shouldn't it be locked away. Why is it lying around then? Last time Mr Toh also allowed us to have lessons with him there. People are so paranoid these days that they get all jittery over small stuff. There are better things to do in life then to fret over things like that. So smile! ;-) hehe..
Yesterday was V-day cum friendship day. Lots of chocolates and sweets were circulating around. Apparently, there was a cookie delivery made by almond to my class from mimi and sarah! How sweet of them! *winks Anyway on my way to dance I bought 9 Monster chomps!
What's going to happen this week:
Wed-Singapore river learning journey
Thurs- Movie Hotel Rwanda at Shaw House with class and Mr Lim
Fri- Chingay preview
Sat-Chingay
It is going to be an interesting and exciting week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home