Life of endless possibilities..

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Strange encounters..

I beat my record.

I was rushing through GP homework throughout the night. 1 essay, 2 articles and free-response, 1 MC script. All so GP-ish. Even in my sleep, I still think about writing. I even dreamt Mrs Toh wanted me to be the MC throughout the year and I was screaming "NO!!!!" What a nightmare!

5.30 am...
I was awaken by the nightmare. Never before did I wake up at such an unearthly hour.

As I was on my way to school, a BLACK cat ran past me. Shoots! How unlucky!
I went to the toilet on the first level to check my hair the moment I reached school. That was about 6.35am. The school was very silent. I could even hear my own breathing. I switched on the lights and entered the toilet. I just looked at the mirror and went out. The basins were all so dry. The moment I stepped out, I heard the tap turned on and the water drained into the pipes. I waited near the stairs to see who came out but no one did so I went in to check. One of the basins was wet but there wasn’t a single person in sight. Immediately, I freaked out and ran up to the second level.

Something is terribly wrong. First it was the BLACK cat then the ghostly encounter. What more? I wonder..

I was so hungry during Maths, I decided to eat my spam bread. I sneakily and discreetly put the bread into my mouth when Mdm Lim turned to write on the board.

Recess was at 11am… How can I ever torture my tummy.
Before that it was PE. Mrs Koh asked me what my CCA was and she asked me about dance. I told her I quit and she said that as an active girl, I should join a sport. Hmmm.. I told her I am in Gavel and she interjected that I am so lame. Hey!

She made us run 3 rounds around the school. I was so exhausted and dizzy, I felt like puking. Worst, I saw Mr Lim HL in the canteen gorging some food and that me feel even more terrible.

St Jude wanted to talk to us about school rules and so we had to be stuck in a stuffy hall for 1 period. Liyan aka Suay was sitting in front of me. She actually fell asleep right in front of St Jude’s nose. I can’t believe it. She was even swaying. Then her head collapsed to her bag in front of her. Daijing who was sitting beside her tried to wake her up by poking her but it didn’t work. St. Jude is so stern.

Those who undergo the advance promotion had to meet St Jude in the afternoon. Looking at them all jittery and nervous makes me think of Judgement Day. When all the poor souls had to meet St. Jude and tell him that they have been very good and nice.

All the worries and anxiety of those people is actually uncalled for.

In case you were wondering.. I nicknamed her St. Jude because she is rarely seen walking around the school. Only once a while she descends from her heaven and speak to the civilians, us.

Ok, I have an over-active imagination. I think about the wildest stuff right? Well, that’s creativity!

For dinner, I went to Changi Village to eat teochew porridge. While eating, a twig fell on me. When I looked up, a white bird was up there, then it suddenly occurred to me that it is a DOVE! But after scrutiny, it is a white cuckudoo.. or something like that. There were a lot of that birds there. They look and shape like parrots but they are not. What a phenomenon.

The strangest thing always happens to me.


4 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger JLove Shopping said...

lolx.. guess wad! i saw St. Jude puking apples.. lolx..

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger JLove Shopping said...

lolx.. guess wad! i saw St. Jude puking apples.. lolx..

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Haha.. Well, that's a very funny phenomenon!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

Must have been unsightly too.. Apples are food for the soul!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home