Life of endless possibilities..

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Art of Eating in Class..

Today, time seems to be passing so slowly, I wonder why? Two periods of Chem lecture and each time I look at my watch, only 1 minute has passed. I think I am already in the festive mood. Mimi feels the same way too. We were so restless during lecture.

During Bio tutorial, someone spotted a cockroach and screamed. Huili , our heroine, went to catch it. She lifted the feelers and Wei liang screamed and screamed. I can’t believe it. He is a man! Now, I begin to wonder..hmmm..

The Russian teacakes from four leaves in damn good! Must try! There are cranberries in it too!

Chinese was fun. We didn’t have to do anything and I sold one ticket to Robyn. Yay! 9 more to go! Boo hoo hoo!

Mdm Lim caught Jia min and company eating my chocolates today. They weren’t discreet enough. But she merely told them, “no eating in class”.

Now I am going to teach my blog visitors, the art of eating in class.

Dear fellow schoolmates,

Eating is no crime but eating in class is different. It is intended to violate the school rules. That’s why it requires skills and tactics. I have been eating noisily in class and so far, hopefully forever, I never get caught.

1. Eat small finger food unless you are confident you won’t get caught.
2. Eat when the teacher is sleepy or not looking at your direction.
3. Eat when she/he is writing on the board.
4. Make sure the front of the table covering the area where you can slot your bag is covered. So you can put your food there.
5. Share food with the person sitting beside you, in case the person is a see-and-tell teacher kind.
6. If the teacher is looking at you and you want to eat, pretend to cough and pop it into your mouth.
7. If it is a sweet, tell the teacher you have a sore throat if you ever get caught.
8. Look confident and stop sneaking around. Remember it is not drugs!
9. If the teacher sees your food, just pretend it is not yours. She/he might think the previous class left it there.
10. Last resort, share the food with the teacher. I doubt she/he will take it and eat but you can try.

This is the art of eating in class. The tips are based purely on my own experience, I hope it will help you! But beware.. Sometime it doesn’t work. Look out for food detectors loitering around the corridors.

Signing off,
You know who!

Back to blogging…
I was singing the Chinese New Year song throughout the day. The Da di hui chun song that Xiao Ai is going to sing. Madeline tried to teach me the lyrics but to no avail. I just improvised my own lyrics.
After school, we had to decorate the classroom. Mimi and I drew a cute cartoon-like chicken. Then Sarah and I went to see how Xiao Ai is doing for the rehearsal. Sarah kept laughing cos I was singing my own version. Hahaha. Anyway, the people who went up to sing was alright. But their confidence did not really come out. Then again, it takes great guts to be out there singing. Way to go people from Ge Yao!

Sarah wanted to see someone at the field on the way home. So I suggested that she should get a leaf to cover herself since she didn’t want to be seen. I am sure they wouldn’t see her! Hahahaha..


3 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

It might.. I am positive they won't see you. Hahaha.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger JLove Shopping said...

happie new year!!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Same to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home