Conquerer...How to say no!
I finally decided to change my wallet.. Hehe. Never mind about the photo being stuck in the old one already.
During Chem, Mr Tan suddenly asked us to eat Vitamins. He sounded so serious as though something has happened. Seems like only 2 people in the class take vitamins, Weiliang and I. He takes multi-vitamins and I take Cod liver oil (The orange one, I simply can’t stand the taste of the white one)
GP was extremely fun today. We were playing some computer game about conquering Lusumba. I was the general, Sarah was the deputy, Mimi was the professor and eggplant was the economist named Victorian.. Guess who our president is…. Jennifer! We each had to give our point of view to help her make the right decisions. We even tried to overthrow her. She was so worried about losing power and losing to King Timo in the elections. Hahaa..
After school, Sarah asked me to go TM with her. But I refused and we were practically playing tug-of-war with my arm outside the general office. She kept pulling my arm because she was desperate. It was funny. I laughed so hard I banged into the green movable board outside the general office and it almost collapsed luckily I held on to it. When I peered into the office, St Jude was there. Phew! She never see the board trembling so hard outside. Anyway, I decided to find Mr Tan for Maths.
I was on my way to Kallang in the evening when I saw this woman with luscious dyed hair cascading down her shoulders. She looks very flattering in black too. Then the moment of truth… She turned around and I almost fainted. It is a middle-aged woman with thick heavy make-up whose features probably went under the knife, resembling that of the grand high witch from Roald Dahld.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home