A decision.. Go or not huh?
This morning was horrible..
I made an impulsive decision with no regrets. Thankfully. Actually, it is not exactly acting on impulse because I have sought opinions. Such stuff knocks at the strangest time. I am grapple with guilt. It was weird lying without batting an eyelid. But I was tactful enough. Hee! ;-) White Lie not so bad!
This morning was quite funny with lots of drama. Miss Yue came and gave me an insight into the real world. She said she eats more salt than the burgers I eat. She also commented about my gregarious personality. She even brought out a photo to show Xiao Ai. A cat ran up and down the stairs, god knows why and I freaked out. I told you I hate cats, animals as a matter of fact. I think I would soon collapse under the weight of my own guilt. Haiya!
Geez.. I always thought three is a crowd but three is actually company. She should have said it earlier. I always thought I was *ahem.. (Nicole laughs cheekily)
I was so hungry before recess but because it was Miss Chua’s lesson, I couldn’t eat in class. Shoots!
Mr Lim wanted a vocab test and everyone tried to cheat but to no avail because Mr Lim was standing behind us. Jennifer and I was in conspiracy, I whispered out to her the answer each time I figured it out. The way she laughs reminds me of Looney Tunes.
My experiment on Sarah and another classmate worked and I have proven something. Sarah is the guinea pig, of course! She knows it too.
I ate pork for dinner without knowing that was pork. I even thought it was cuttlefish. How naïve! Yuck!
My auntie called and screamed because we did not give her a bottle of wine as promised. It is not that we are not giving her, it is just that we have no time to pass it to her. She said she would scream after the New Year and she really did! Scary! She said we made her a fool. Don’t you think adults fight over the smallest and trivial stuff? They get upset so easily too. So weird! Live and let live.. ha! Easier said than done. This week is a display of an array of emotions. Patience run paper-thin too. People are so short-tempered these days, is it the weather? Not happy then go have a cold bath lah!
This is a bizarre week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home