A turning point..
In my last entry, I said I wanted to complete the competition. But when Eunice SMS came in to change the time, it was a catalyst or rather a turning point. I realised I had enough of her nonsense and making decisions at her own discretion. I fired back an SMS to tell her off when she insisted that I should go. She SMS me back phasing her words rudely. I immediately called Miss Chia and told her everything and how I have been tolerating Eunice. She makes changes to the timing of the practices last minute assuming that all of us are free and it isn’t the first time. When I told her I wasn’t free, she still insisted that I should go in a rude tone. Preposterous! I hate this sort of things. She comes late and acts as though she is right. But when I come late she would say something. She always speaks to me in a condescending way too. What sort of president is this? I wonder.
I am so proud of how courageous I spoke and expressed myself.
Mathas couldn’t even answer me why they changed the time from 10.30 to 11.30. A few ‘eh’ before she actually begin talking. She said they have a life to lead (she was repeating what I SMS Eunice earlier, I think her vocabulary is very limited) and that they can’t wake up on time. If I can wake up on time I don’t see why they can’t. They are just not making an effort to. If they can start early then can end early. Mathas ended the conversation by thanking me sarcastically for landing them up in a tight situation.
I said ‘your welcome’. Now they have to re-choreograph the steps. If they are so good I don’t see it as a problem.
Now I truly understand how Jiale and Keyun feel.
The competition is this coming Sat and today is Wed. I don’t care what’s going to happen to them. This is unlike me to be so irresponsible but quitting becomes a now or never thing.
Dance in TPJC is history. But Dance will always be my passion. Now that I have awoken from the horrible nightmare, I take it as a memory of the past. I think it is just my luck! I am looking forward to the future. Next year I can fully concentrate on what I really need to do, studying that is!
12.10pm…Miss Chia just called me to go back to school to trash things out. I think that would not be necessary. I quit means I quit already. Clarifying and talking things out would not change my mind. But if that makes her happy then I’ll go..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home