Life of endless possibilities..

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Falling leaves..

This morning, Dr Adeline Yen Mah, an author, was on Primetime Morning. I didn't know she is still alive. And she mentioned about the book, Falling Leaves.(my favourite book) The story revolves around her life. I did not think the story was real when I read it, but it is! It is a great book, very inspirational, and I think everyone should read it.

Life is too short to be spent whining. good things don't fall on your lap. Not all the time anyway. So I must work for what I want.

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. --Lao Tzu

Today, I finally started on my Maths Homework and I realised one of my notes is missing!!! I did not remember bringing it to school at all. I searched everywhere in the house but it was nowhere to be found. In my muddle-headed state, I probably threw it away!! Oh dear!! Just the other day, I was clearing the clutter of papers on my desk and I think I must have accidentally thrown it away!!! How could I do such a thing! Those notes are far too important. I can imagine... my notes with a lot of other rubbish down the chute.. screaming for me to rescue it before it gets recycled. Oh poor notes! :-(
Oh how can I be so careless!

Anyway, the gavel board is ready. I just love the 'mirror' on the board!


8pm..
In the course of doing my maths homework, suddenly out of my foolscape, came flying out a piece of white paper. It was none other than my maths notes!!!! Whoo hoo! This is just too good to be true. I thought this only happens in movies. I found it! I found it! I knew I am not as careless as to throw it away. It is just somewhere not visible. hehe! :-)

I am indeed living a life of endless possibities!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home