Life of endless possibilities..

Friday, October 22, 2004

Damn it...

Just check the TPJC website.. Oh man! I got the afternoon shift.. and I am the only one from my class.. Hate that minister guy.. Aiya.. I so unlucky!
Was actually planning to go swimming with Jean in the afternoon..Boo hoo hoo!!

This morning, got dance meeting.. So stupid! We so small in number still want to join SYF. Was late for Chinese because of that.. When I entered, a volcano was about to erupt, just that I didn't know. Lava spurt out when someone forgot to bring the worksheets. Josiah was so irritating and IS a jerk!

Ha! Miss Yue was shocked when I told her I finished the whole stack of papers!
Mustn't be complacent!

Chemistry was very boring.. 2 periods on double indicator. Maths was worst, Mimi, sarah and I were playing hangman. Mrs Sze then asked Mimi and I to try out for the Maths S-paper.

After Maths suppose to have GP but don't know why suddenly it was cancelled! So I when home to do PW until cross-eye. Now just receive this terrible news about tomorrow afternoon shift!

newspapers today wrote about fashion:

The MANGO maniac/ the ZARA-ista

Who: Can be in her teens or a career woman in her 30s, 40s
Most likely to say: "Buy first talk later!" or "This is so Gucci!"

The TOPSHOP/ MISS SELFRIDGE GIRL

Who: Trendy and fashionable.. She wants the hotest clothes at the best prices..
Most likely to say: "This pair of low-cut jeans will go well with my G-string/tattoo"

The OG aunty

Who: likely to be in her late 40s or older..Heavily influenced by Hong Kong serials that she watches regularly.
Most likely to say: "Wah, $30 for this top, so expensive. Got free gift or not?"

Don't you think the predictions are so true?

Anyway, the colour this season is purple- the hue of royalty
hmm, I might consider getting amethyst-coloured lens!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home