Life of endless possibilities..

Saturday, October 09, 2004

The beginning of terror..

Today is the beginning of the promos...
Gp is terrirble.. Application question fail.. don't even know what I am writing about.. Compo is still alright.. ( we are *liberated from the oppressive ruling and so are our thoughts..marriage consultant is here to stay! Whoo hoo!)

So stressful today, so many teachers looking at me, mr lim, MISS WENDY LEE, my auntie.. so crazy that wendy keep looking at me when i ask for paper..like want to smile don't want to smile.. All these months in tpjc, I don't even know she exist, and now I do.. because she has a keen sense of smell..

I can't imagine what the other papers will be like.. I think it will be as bad as Gp.

Here I am pondering over life little mysteries.. you must be thinking I am nuts!!
*My fingers tapping furiously at the keyboard.. Overwhelmed with emotions that seems to be overflowing since the GP paper ended...

Who or what defines me as a person? Do I really have a personality? Or is my whole persona made up of that complicated fabric of the things I encounter and the place that I'm in? Judging by the way I behave...Is it just my physical trait? Or is it something more intrinsic? Or is it simply because I've been raised as one? I wonder. Am I really cut out to be in a JC? Am I really happy?

Looking at the celebral palsy child every morning, makes me wonder if igorance is really bliss. A father putting on a cap for him can make him smile.. What about us, we seem to hunger for things that are so superficial, results etc..

Back to reality..
correction! correction! (refering to sarah's blog) I do not want to change Suay.. neither is she my bestest friend.. Oh forgot to tell you what happen yesterday, remember I was walking into the Audi with daijing 4 chem... we were so engross in our conversation, so much so that i did not know suay had crept up behind us.. When i turn around, I went *Wahhh!! Almost scare the daylights out of me! And I can't imagaine.. you actually wanted to auction her off at the expo... MEAN GIRLS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home