Integrity or Sympathy?
Today, emotions were overwhelming in school...
I am back to myself again, no more nervous, carefree, that's what I am now..just gobbled down the last piece of brownie in the fridge.. ;-)
This morning, we finally received the TPJC newsletter... Saw a funny photo on the Beijing trip page, haha! Everyone thought it was a woman, (right Sarah?)
then who knows? Must be wondering who it is right? I shan't reveal...haha..
While walking to the courtyard, Huangeng suddenly whack me on the back, he is so uncouth and boorish. Even sarah got a shock. He can't even call me by my name.. Just found out his birthday was yesterday, what a coincidence! haha.. Yuck!
At assembly, we moved to the front to take the place of the JC 2's. So funny, suddenly feel so crowded and congested.. Like everyone is growing except me..
Can't breathe, I think I am a person who needs lots of space..
Like I said, nervousness infused in the air, today, many of our fate depended on the Bio results, fortunately, I managed to clear...
Many cried and most pleaded for marks.. I wonder how the teachers feel, looking at their despondent faces..
Walking past the corridors was very scary, people went hysterically.. They went 'ga ga'... one minute they cry, the next minute they laugh.. Some even seem to be in a daze.. In the world of their own fantasy!
Charles was pleading Miss Yue for marks during Chinese.. I could sense Miss Yue's pressure and stress. Everyone was asking her to turn a blind eye and add 1/2 mark.. But somehow, she couldn't bring herself to.. She can't just add marks because of sympathy.. Would that be going against her integrity? Maybe, who knows..
I wonder why is Singapore so uptight about results? Does academic results really measure success? I think in the States they won't even care about 1/2 or 1 mark to pass.. Singaporean students are so stressed up, count our white hair and you will know.. results mean everything to us..
I am still lamenting over my GP essay, I seriously think the teacher is myopic.. But never mind, language is subjective.. :-)
Sat with Jennifer today for the Open House briefing, we were talking nonsense all the while and Jennifer was grumbling about the teacher.. She so cartoon, grumble about the slightest thing..
Anyway, reality check...
Pw oral presentation coming... Seems like an easy thing for me, but always expect the unexpected..
Chinese A levels coming... Arghhh!!
Not enough time to prepare.. Chinese only got about 4 periods more...
I'll stop here then, got to finish the stack of Chinese papers.. :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home