Life of endless possibilities..

Monday, October 18, 2004

To go or not to go?

My mum always says I am so fickle-minded, I might run away on my wedding day... And today, I exhibited a sense of indecisiveness...

I went to school quite late today about 7.10am. I had this weird dream that I was still in S.A.C as a prefect and checking people's attire... Seems quite real so I overslept...Never mind about that..

Pass some stuff from Bangkok to someone.. That someone actually gave me a box of breakfast bar back.. We chatted for a while..Then she asked me to go for a lunch buffet today.. I was a little hesitant at first but her reasons for asking me along seems logical so I agreed..I told her I felt as though we went back in the ancient time where couples must bring a child in order to go on a date.. ;-P
She couldn't confirm it anyway..

Chemistry SPA today was alright.. Passable! (if there is such a word) The questions were quite expected.. Or at least I expected it..

Hmmm, after the SPA got a short gavel meeting, since everyone was late, I took the opportunity to call her and tell her I don't want to go.. Actually I don't know why either.. Then she persuaded me and once again I agreed to go.. I don't want to disappoint her since she is so sincere..

So, I called my mother to tell her but who knows she was at the lawyer's office settling my grandfather's stuff..(In case you were wondering, my grandfather is still alive) So since my dear mother is not at home, it propelled me to go for lunch with them even more..

Then, I saw her with Robyn, sat with them and talk some crap.. Robyn fiddled with her plastic card holder when she was on the phone.. Out came a card with a photo on it.. Ahem! *Nicole clears her throat* It was quite presentable and very formal.. People looks can change overnight, fortunately for better/ prettier... :-)

Waited at the library and read a book... Waiting for time to pass. Jane Austen is really a good writer, I like the book Pride and Prejudice..

At 12.45pm, she message me and ask me to get already.. At this moment, I suddenly thought of how pressurising it would be to be eating with them.. Although, I've got lots to say but still, it would be weird.. What if they wanna say something that is not meant for my ears... Also, I feel so paiseh if she treats me, the buffet not cheap somemore.. So, I called her and told her I not going, don't know if I made the right decision, felt quite stupid after that.. Cos I turn down a good offer.. Like what Miss Yue taught," guo le zhe cun, jiu mei you zhe dian"

Now, here I am at home, serenading a song to myself, turning on the radio and television to full blast.. Looking out the window and admiring the hazy scenery.. Life is good, I must say!! Later will catch some beauty sleep before going Jitterbugs to dance.. Don't know whether can still do split or not cos so long never dance..

Tomorrow, is DE day!! Results time! Nervousness will hum in the air as we wait for our results.. Tomorrow is also the day that determines whether we can go ice skating.. Or rather the mood to go for it..











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home