Life of endless possibilities..

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Miss Chua's wedding!

Went for Miss Chua’s wedding yesterday!

I finally decided to wear my black toga dress since jie yin and all thinks the pink dress is too casual. I especially bought black heels to match my black dress on the day of the wedding. It was so last minute.

By the time I met Daijing at City hall, I was already having blisters. It was so pain I was limping. My poor last toe! As I was limping to the hotel with Daijing and Qian Yin when we met Liyen. Her mum and Dad brought her there and made sure we took care of her. Of course, we would take care of her, with Daijing around she should feel absolutely safe! Her mum was apprehensive at first to leave her in my care when she saw me but when she saw Daijing, she immediately asked Liyen to go with us there. Ah choo, you very motherly.

We saw a few teachers too. Mrs Sze and Mr Sze was there and Miss Ong and Mr and Mrs Koh. I think Mrs koh is pregnant. There were a few more teachers whom I recognise but don’t know their names.

We took lots of photos. Daijing keeps saying my eye shadow too purple. Hahaha!
It feels like our prom because we all didn’t go for prom. How cheapo is that? Haha
They had the video thing about Mark (Miss Chua’s husband) and Miss Chua. It was her story and his story and how they met.

After which, they served the food. The food was alright but we all got very full very quickly. Everyone at the table I was sitting drank red wine, except Daijing and Liyen. Jia min was the winner, she drank so much and yet she wasn’t drunk. At the end, they mixed sprite and wine. It taste like ribena.

Mark then sang Come what may to Miss Chua. But it was so out of tune that it became hilarious. A video then showed Miss chua doing the indian dance at home. It was funny.

Throughout the wedding dinner, I don’t think they kissed at all. Maybe I was too busy eating.

Oh! Something happened when the first dish was served. I was using a chopstick and I wanted to pick a shrimp parcel. I managed to pick it up but then I didn’t grip it long enough to reach my plate. HAHAHA. It was funny. My parcel landed into the soya sauce and it splashed onto daijing and Qianyin who was WEARING WHITE and was sitting beside me. Hahaha. Their blouse got speckles of soya sauce. I feel so bad! But lucky it could come out. Ok! After that, I showed my versatility by using a fork and a spoon.

I really can use a chopstick just that the shrimp parcel was too slippery. Haha.

After that, many of my classmates went clubbing. I didn’t go. Surprise?

I took a cab home and I didn’t really know where the taxi driver was driving but I kept looking out for the Changi Airport sign to gauge that I am going to the east.
Oh! I really hate those roads.
Today it was nice seeing mostly everyone again. Most of them are working and suddenly I feel so grown up, although I haven’t start working yet. Hehe!

Merry Christmas to all!

WT: SO sorry I can't go bowling and piercing with you!Next week perhaps?
The piercing thing I no guts although I really wanna do it. Maybe I will have guts next week!

8 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Yan said...

haa! so nice seeing every1 dere. :) u look gorgeous! will miss u~ cya soon

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at Miss Chua's wedding too. Didn't see you.

Btw this is a christmas card I did it for you. 15MB download though. Enjoy!

http://www.8lanes.net/chin/christmas.mpg

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger JLove Shopping said...

Rubbish! No guts dis week but nex week perhaps.. wad excuse! hmm.. be sure u gonna pierce wif me nex week, k? cos i haf no guts too.. muhAAHahAhAHA.. but im determined to get a ear hole to wear those nice earings though..

anyway, MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger 佳仪 said...

hahah a nice sord of no guts this wk but maybe mext wk hahahha u are still the same you nick ....

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger 佳仪 said...

hahhaah wata nice msg not guts this wk but maybe next wk ahhahahhaha you are still the same you nick....

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger JLove Shopping said...

guess wad?! i got my ear hole already =D wweeeeeee

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

To WT: How dare you go piercing without me? See lah.. This week I got guts already then you dont wanna go. Now I no more guts! HAha.. SO I no need go right?

To Chin: Thanks for your card but my computer gg to breakdown soon and the modem not working too well so cannot download. Must next year then download. Anyway, Merry Christmas to you! BTW, I saw you adn your wife at the wedding.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger JLove Shopping said...

mu ha ha ha.. u can run but u cant hide!! LOL! i will bring u there.. no worrieS!! not tat scary after all.. LOL..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home