Busy week..
This week has really been busy. I went out everyday.
Monday..
I was supposed to go kayak with Robyn and both of us forgot it was closed every Monday. So we went there only to find out it was closed. We then went to East Coast Park to hang out. It was so windy I almost fell asleep. We also went to the jetty and discovered many pools of marine life. We saw fishes, luminous ones and some that could camouflage with the rocks, prawns, a bluish lobster that was digging a hole, and lots of crabs and hermits. Robyn was happily feeding them with bread. The crabs actually ate it.
After that, we went bowling.
Tuesday..
I went with Qianyin to watch JUST LIKE HEAVEN at Plaza Singapura. It was damn funny. But Qianyin was so emotional, she cried her hearts out. I told her if she don’t become an actress so wasted. We ate the tako balls. Whenever one goes PS, one must definitely eat the tako balls. It is the only nice ones around. Right, Jie Yin, Daijing, Sarah?
I saw so many jackets I want to buy. I like those mini ones that is until my waist. I also saw a pink trekking havianas I want to buy. Arghhh! And I shouldn’t have walked into the Flash and Splash shop. I wanted all the shorts, wallets and caps. Hahaha.. I am crazy!
Wednesday…
I went to the supermarket with mum..
Thursday..
I finally found out who Night Falcon is. Thanks for revealing yourself at the CHESS BBQ. Haha.. I didn’t expect it to be you. It was rather shocking.
Ha! It was the Chess Club chalet and Dai jing and I went very early. We were greeted by Dahao who asked us if we wanted to play majong. We then sat in the room and talked all the nonsense. I was rather hysterical all day. Then we went to the beach to get a breather. Wow.. So many uncles were catching worms and shellfish. The worms were so long and bloody. Gross. Suddenly, above us flew a flock of white birds. They flew in a patterned of an arrow. It was BEAUTIFUL! I told DJ that since they were going home for dinner it was time for us to go back to have dinner too. On the way back, we saw a group of uncles and old man playing Sepak Taraw. Wow, they played very well and we were speculating if they were ex-players.
I was the first to start on the beehoon and fried rice. I self-confessed! I think without the beehoon and fried rice, we would all have died waiting for the BBQ to begin. Chin started taking photos of people’s foot. And with my sticky marshmallowy fingers, I took a photo for him.
Oh! And daijing and I tried to make fire to no avail. We put the butter into the charcoal and there were so much soot but no fire. Baboon then came. She so sexy man! Haha.. And she was also contagious. People who are sick should stay at home.
Some people also keep fanning me for nothing.. Oh well!
Friday..
My ears were so blocked today, I thought I was going deaf. Went to school to collect my testimonial and I saw Mr Tan CB. He always makes me laugh. So cute that man!
Some how my words all came out wrong today. Something to do with my hearing. I was thinking of saying Kelly but it came out holly. Miss Chua also took a really ugly class photo of us. I looked like I bit into a lemon. We were also invited to her wedding.
Cousin’s birthday today and I gave her a Chicken Little soft toy. I can’t believe I planned her birthday. It was weird.
The games include musical chairs, pin the tail on the donkey and DROWNING! Hahaa…
They are all so childish like I friend you and then don’t friend you. I thoroughly enjoyed myself with the food though.
BTW, I am blogging in their midst, with all of them screaming and laughing like a hyena. So if this entry doesn’t flow or makes no sense, don’t blame me.
Tomorrow, I am leaving for Chiangmai, see you all in a weeks time. If I don’t blog by then, then something is seriously wrong. Bye!

1 Comments:
=P
Post a Comment
<< Home