Life of endless possibilities..

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Sponsorship?

I think I am very blessed to have a godmother who showers me with clothes.

I haven’t seen her for about 2 months. She travels a lot and is in Australia now.
But the clothes never fail to pour in. I just received 13 pieces of clothes, consisting of shorts, sundresses, skirts and tops. So for the next 2 months, I don’t have to buy any clothes. That’s also good because I am so broke now.

Anyone want to sponsor me sun glasses? My sun glasses spoil already. ;-p

3 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Yan said...

i envious! .. i oso wan clothes sponsor .. nv shaRe~

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..so coincidental, we got the same OP shirt.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

But different colour! We got the same GREAT taste! Haha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home