I am such a failure!
I failed! I dont have to wait for the results to know it.
I don't see much optimism in Bio especially when Miss Chua said only 10 ppl passed.
Chem is my weakest link, so I will fail, my reactions and conditions all wrong.
Maths passed.
Mdm Lim asked each one of us individually how we think we would score and how well were we prepared for the exam. Of course, everyone of us was modest. Say that you think you will fail better than saying you would pass right? In case if it really turns out bad you wouldn't be so embarrassed. But tell me, who doesn't want to pass?
I saw hope in Gp but in the end I fell flat on my face for P2. P1 not known yet but I dont think it will even shine.
Wahaa! Boo hoo hoo! *blows nose
My muscles are hurting. Yesterday I danced for the first time since a 2 month break. This morning, it wasn't hurting then midday, got muscles fatigue. I think my muscles delayed reaction.
Slept throughout the afternoon. My silly neighbour keeps drilling!

2 Comments:
i felt tat i m such a failure too.. my results are horrible.. but i m gonna come back stronger.. so muz u kies.. GANBATTLE!
Thank you for the encouragement. Haha..
Post a Comment
<< Home