Shop till you drop!
I went back to school today. It feels so good to be back in school again. I saw my good friend. Hahaa! I saw Miss Yue and Sarah too. Miss Yue very cute. She kept calling out to me from the window. Her head keep popping out of the window very cute.
I went back for Othello and Gavel. Xinlan and this girl from chess keep thinking so hard when playing with me. When playing with me no need to think so hard one. They so crazy, one game can play like for 1 hr plus with all the silly strategies. Anyway, I still beat them, 51:13. I think it is because they think too much. Xinlan was pretty upset though.
Before Gavel even started, there were many hiccups. First, the Chinese Orchestra people booked our room. So basically, we were room-less. The CO teacher, Mr Wong was very cartoon and animated. I called Mrs Toh and she told him to help us book a room since they were using our room. I always thought he is from China. Then I was so shock when he spoke to Mrs Toh in English.
Toastmaster Michael Wee came today. My table topic was “Laughter is the best medicine.” It was alright. Charles and Wei Xiong were funny though. The last time Charles used a method of carrying out his speech and this time Wei Xiong used the same tactic. Charles shouted out that he was against plagiarism when Wei Xiong asked him what kind of guy he was! Haha.
After school, I met my mum and we went shopping at Orchard. I almost went crazy, everything was on SALE. We went TANGS and she wanted to buy this pair of shoes but there weren’t her size. Too bad. So we walked down, I went tannlines at Paragon. I like this foldable pants but so expensive it was $70. So we walked some more, my mum bought a shawl for her friend. I went Heeran and bought a pair of purple Haivaianas Sandals finally. Yay! At long last! Then we went Robinsons at Centrepoint. Nothing much there. Then we went Plaza Singapura to eat my Wow Tako, bought my socks and honey. I also bought a purple OP t-shirt because it was on sale, $11.90. I don’t know what is me with purple today but anyway, I bought two purple things today. My mama finally bought her shoes. They were a good substitute for the ones we saw because it was quite identical.
I ate lots of spicy food today for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My stomach feels a little queasy. I think I’ll eat porridge tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home