Walking Zombie.. waiting for the SAND MAN.
Today..
I am like a walking zombie. I cough so hard, even breathing hurts. Anyway, I was positive The Sand Man (the fairy/wizard that comes and pour sand over you and soon you would be asleep) would visit me during Chem lecture but I think Mdm Neo scare it away with her blaring voice.
This is the last SPE lesson, playing hockey. Mr Samad let us watch Hockey games. Halfway through, I found it so hard to breathe and so I sat on the floor.
During Bio lecture, Miss Sha asked a guy this question,” Why do giraffes have long necks? In the past do they also have long necks?”
Guy: Because last time the trees very tall, actually they still are. Then the giraffe need to eat cos the green leaves are all on the trees so they need to stretch. The more they stretch the longer their necks grow.
The way he answered was so lame, everyone was laughing.
Last Chinese lesson today. So sad but then no need to touch Chinese anymore. With effect from the week after the hols, Mr Tan is going to use it for Chem Tutorial. Last time it used to be a fun period, very relaxing and everyone of the same standard learning the most dreaded, Mandarin together, taking in all of Miss Yue’s occasional moodswings and most importantly cracking silly jokes. Hmmm.. I think I going to miss all that. Sadly, 15 years of Chinese has finally ended, but it has ended well for me, thankfully!
Cannot eat so many things, so for lunch, I ate tau sar bao (the red bean bao). I can’t believe I have to resort to eating it.
During GP, when everyone was doing their silent reading, suddenly there was sobbing and the sobbing grew louder. Amanda was crying and Mr Lim was staring at her helplessly. Everyone was stunned because no one knew what was happening. Later we realised she couldn’t breathe and her whole body was numb. Everyone stared at her helplessly and frightened. We didn’t know what to do. Finally, after a while, Mr Lim went to get Miss Chua to the class. Amanda was hyper-ventilating. Jennifer called her dad and we all went for Chem tutorial still in shock and trying to accept what had just happened. Mr Tan started talking about health again and said we should drink essence of chicken. I love essence of chicken especially the brands one. He is always talking about health, he went from anaemia to asthma.
After school, I was making up my mind whether or not to go for Chess and I went for it. Tough cookie can survive all odds. Daijing brought the food we bought last Sat. Instant porridge, cup noodle packaging. While we were eating, we saw Miss Mak. She so cute. She was busying herself by walking up and down, I think trying to exercise. We ask her to guess what we were eating and she guessed it was noodles. She never see instant porridge before and she said we made her gong gong cos she is hungry. She didn’t seem to know what she was doing. Poor lady, deprived of food. She look so stress too, running in between some talks and drama. Her buds never help her.
I asked her to help me take some brochures and she agreed and when I ask how is she going to pass it to me.
I thought I heard her say,” You so far. I so free.”
Actually, it is,” You S04, I S03!”
My ears must be blocked. Haha.
Cannot dance for 2 weeks. Doc says so.
I read some trashy stuff from 8 days and thought it is quite funny..
Top signs you should call off your wedding.
1. Your prospective in-laws all have major tattoos and strange people keep turning up and addressing you father-in-law “ tua tao”
2. When the Justice of Peace/Priest asks is there is anyone who wishes to object to the marriage, the GROOM’s ex boyfriend puts up his hand.
3. At the altar your man says,” I take you, Jasmine, wait, Bee Leng, no, I mean Nancy…”
4. Bride/groom says ”Chope, Chope, Chope, did you say ‘Till DEATH do us part’?”
5. Instead of “I do”, your bride/groom says,” Ok, Ok, bo pian lah!”
6. All the tropical seaside honeymoon locations he proposes are offering a “tsunami discount”.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home