It is a cold and chilly day. I regretted not bringing my pullover because I was shivering the entire day.
P.E was on the 3rd period today and it was so tiring. My SPE teacher is Mr Samad. He is quite humorous but he likes to make us run. He said he could understand that women will undergo periods of uncertainties. I like the way he phrase that. Then he started talking to some taf club people.. “You can hide your face but you can’t your size!” It sounds so logical. After a long holiday without exercise, he actually made us run 6 rounds. I ran 3 rounds and walked the other 3 but that was enough to kill me. I was so sleepy the whole day. I really don’t like Mondays. It is the longest day- lessons end at 3.30pm.
After PE was recess, I was too tired to eat anything. Then it was Bio tutorial. Everyone didn’t bring the Liver notes so she couldn’t start teaching. I can’t believe it! She warned us that if we do not do our tutorials, we have to stand outside to complete it. Well, that will keep me on my toes. ;-p
When I was about to take out a chocolate bun, Miss Lee popped out of nowhere. Of course, she scrutinised me suspiciously. When she realised I was holding a bun in my hand, it was too late. During Chinese, Gabriel was sitting beside me and he sprayed some cologne that made me feel like fainting.
I got a chocolate chip muffin! I couldn’t believe she made it. I was munching on it on the way home. It was really good! Yummy! It is comparable to what they sell in café.
I think she is so cool.
We got acquainted with our Maths teacher, Mdm Lim Jiin. She speaks like she is going to catch a train. The whole tutorial she was babbling about the big word, ‘DISCIPlINE’
Sarah just read something from the net and alerted me. I didn't know I got her so flustered..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home