Life of endless possibilities..

Thursday, December 30, 2004

New Changes..

This is depressing..

I saw the timetable and realised that Mrs Sze and Mr Toh is no longer teaching my class. Mr Tan still remains. The rest of the teachers don't know yet.

The new Bio teacher we are getting is this Miss Chua teacher.

The timetable is crazy. Some of the teachers are new. I hope they made a mistake and forgot to insert my class into Mrs Sze's timetable. Or hopefully everything is tentative.

Adaptation is all I need now.. I was just think about the Chinese Promo compre about the frog in the hot and cold water. Something like that.

8am..

The water supply in my house got cut off. Did some water rationing. Can't stand it anymore, I need water.

12pm...

Went to school cos there is nothing to do at home furthermore there is no water.. It was nice to hear the sound of running water again in the toilet. Half a day without water indeed sharpened my appreciation for the water, we so often take for granted.

Met up with Xiao ai. She was relating her fight and her cries about her CCA.. Poor girl.. I had the same experience too. Seems like it is very common in every CCA. Same scenerio, same response from teachers.. Oh well!

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger JLove Shopping said...

humm.. i guess so bah.. i wanna kill someone out from my cca too~ uGh! juz cant stand tt person..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home