My Godma
This morning, my mum had to bring my grandfather to the doctor because he was down with a cold. The moment she returned home, we had to go to church. I saw Godma. She made heads turned by wearing a short micro-mini skirt to church. Btw, my Godma is only 29 years old. She passed me a black top she bought for me. It fit perfectly well. She kept complaining in Church about everything and keeps bickering with her mum about what to wear for Christmas. She’s funny.
We were supposed to have lunch together but I wanted to go home and watch TV so we split. After watching TV, we met up again at Tampines Mall. She wanted to change her phone and her mum bought a dress for Christmas.
Since the queue was so long and her turn would only be an hour later, we went to Billy Bombers for Tea. I love the ambience of that restaurant. The seats were all pink. I had hot chocolate and we all shared a platter of Nachos and another basket of cheese fries. The food was very good.
Then when she asked for the bill, the waitress gave the bill to her mum instead.
Godma: Maybe I look too poor to pay. (turning to her mum) You look like a rich lady instead!
Her mum: (*laughing, she recalled) Last time when the sales man came to my house, he asked if I was the owner of the house. And guess what I said?
Godma: The maid! Ha! Ha!
Her mum: Aiyo! The sales man actually believed that I was the maid! That was so infuriating!
I was so full after Tea with all the cheese in my stomach. But it was an enjoyable day with my Godma!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home