Life of endless possibilities..

Monday, April 24, 2006

Boring!

I've been so occupied last week and it was great.. I havent been so busy in such a long time.

But this week I am so free again. I have to find something to do.

I am waiting for gummi bears to start in 2 hrs time. I love kids central. I guess it brings me back to the good old days of my childhood. I suddenly feel so old when i make that statement. I am still young, right? Right? And very childish in fact! All the aunties say that when I work with them.

I bought lots of books to read recently and sarah has been hooked on one of them! She just doesnt have to guts to borrow it from me. haha

I wish we could all go to the same university.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home