Life of endless possibilities..

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Results time.. Cha Cha Cha!

My computer is fixed long ago but i just too lazy to blog.

Ok! I just finish working at taka atrium. And everything about the job was horrible, the people, the things, the rules, the job scope. I finally conclude that I will never ever become a sales girl unless that's the last resort.

Finally, the long awaited break has arrived. Btw, I am so sick because i am so overworked. I lost my voice. Daijing even called me and asked me who I was. Isn't it ridiculous? She called me of course I will pick up the phone. I must have sounded manly on the phone.

Yesterday was results day!

All the suspense and anxiousness..

I met up with Sarah, daijing and Jie Yin!

I saw Mr Tan AL and he was grinning at me. Ahhhh... Thats a good sign!

When we entered the hall. The atmosphere was intense. I saw some S01 guys that looked rather weird with their new hair cut.

Oh well! The principal was so anti-climatic. She started to dwell about our GP results.

Quick!!! Just let us collect our results!

Ok! I got ABC and ....... C6 for GP. So upsetting! Miss Quek looks upset too. I've let her down. Now my MT is better than my GP. What an irony.

I am so aimless now. Haven't really decided what i want to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home