Life of endless possibilities..

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Busy Busy!

Madagascar is not nice! So boring! The moral of the story is the grass is not always greener on the other side, which applies to me greatly.

Daijing and I go and buy present. It was so difficult to find. In the end we didn’t buy. Daijing suggested to anyhow get some random stuff. But I don’t think it is very nice. She brought me to this rural place, Value dollar at Prime. I had to help her check some 20 water bottles in my pretty clothes to see if they were faulty or not before she bought them for her netball stuff. I feel like an Auntie!

I think I am weird today. I actually bought a slice of yellow watermelon. I don’t usually buy fruits that’s why. I also ate the cheesy French toast from Ya Kun. It is very good! A blend of sweet and salty and they complement each other very well.

I am so busy I can hardly breathe. Next two weeks, you will probably just catch a fleeting glimpse of me. There are just so many things to do and so many places to go. Shoots! I don’t think I will have any time for studying. *Broods
Moreover there is still gavel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home