Life of endless possibilities..

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Cool sports!

Someone was so angry with me this morning. God knows why! So I gave away my berry cooler so she would cool down. I really hope that helps. Just nice I brought it to school today. Oh well!

Today got the air pistol open. Madeline, Huili and I suppose to join. In the end Qian Yin replaced huili. Shooting is cool and fun. I felt like I was in an amusement park. Qian Yin’s score was the best among us, she got 70+ points.
My lane got problem I had to change 4 guns. Some guns cannot be corked properly.

Yesterday was also fun! JC2 had the sea carnival heats and I took part in 4 events, dragonboat, kayaking-girl’s relay, handicapped and rafting. Kayaking is fun, just that I need to know how to steer the kayak. Sharifah was funny, she row until some place and some sea sports people had to bring her back.

My good friend turned up just as I was about to compete in the girl’s relay. Haha.. He can kayak very well. He was probably tickled at the sight of us pathetically trying to navigate the kayak.

Sarah sold her soul to me. Haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home