A fine weekend completely absorbed into sports!
This weekend was really interesting.
Fri..
Mr Lim gave us Kit Kats for our terrific performance on Thursday. Today he let us watch Beauty World, the musical. I love that show actually I love all musicals. I can still remember the story line and the songs.
I just completed my 9th speech and next week I am going to finish the whole project and be given the title of a competent toastmaster. I spoke about freedom today in the presence of Miss Lam. I didn’t know she got kids!! I thought she is a ‘Miss’.
Sarah and I ate dinner at Pasta Mania before going for Dancefest. She ordered some bland pasta. No taste at all. I ate Hawaiian pizza. That seems to be the only nice thing there. I almost finish the whole bottle of Parmesan cheese. After that we went Toy’s R Us and I saw Alison, she became so tanned after joining Canoe Polo in Temasek Poly. I think she has such a cool CCA. Her arms were huge and muscular. I was so intrigued by them. We chatted for a while to catch up on one’s life and she brought us around Toy’s R Us.
We takeaway a burger for Daijing because she was in school practising her Sona.
Then, I saw my cousin, uncle and maid. My uncle was asking if I was working and I said I was studying and he started comparing my cousin and how dumb she is. I hate such stuff. My cousin must really hate me! She didn’t even look at me.
I was so busy looking for the programme sheet and there was this man in black like a beanstalk in front of me. I was craning my neck and looking up to see who the beanstalk was. It was Haikel. Dancefest was alright. Most of the repertoire was hip hop and break dance. I took a lot of photos after that though.
We went home quite late. Mr Samad, Mrs Neo and Mr Toh were there to grace the event.
Sat…
I woke up early to go roller blading at East Coast. My friend fell when going up the hump. Haha. And she keep saying her butt hurts and a guy past by and said it is alright Mdm. I met some friends there. First, I saw Mental Minnie. She was having her Singapore Poly camp. I couldn’t recognise her. She was the one who called me first. After that I went to Macdonald’s to wash hands. Who knows, I saw Alene. The last time I saw her was in Sec 2. before she drop out to learn hairdressing. Alene was my drama buddy. We were the best comedy pair. She was the one who gave me a boa. She was with her stead and a fat Shih Tzu dog. She also called me first because she recognised my butt and my tight shorts that has ‘PLAYER’ printer in pink glitter. Haha.. I was so scared of her dog at first but it was quite cute. She is still as comical as ever.
I: Can touch the dog or not?
She: Touch lah! Just bathe one!
I: I scared leh!
She: won’t bite one, since you scared, you touch the butt lah. Haha!
We exchanged number and parted.
I ate lunch at Kenny Rogers, their corn and cheese macaroni very nice. I love the corn.
I got sunburn on my neck and my face. I was so dehydrated and hot, I drank Coke, Sprite, Slurpee and ate one Mr Softee. Hai! So much so for the scorching sun.
Sun..
Just went to church. Looking forward to the dragon boating later.
Lots of stuff waiting to be done.
9pm..
Just came back from Dragon Boating. It was so fun but Sarah and Mimi didn’t think so. Mimi even got Sea sick. I lost my footing twice because it was so slippery. We row all the way until Shears Bridge. Cool! When we were rowing near the No Signboard seafood, an elderly couple took a photo of us and we waved back. I partner the Duchess, Jennifer today. She claims that we were rowing to her castle, the Pebble bay! She was even doing her royal wave. She is probably practising it for Prince William sake.
Sarah looked funny when she was rowing as if she was going to crumble. Hahaa.. I was laughing and then I got no strength to row. I was supposed to follow her row but she no strength. I think she should carry weight. Amanda and I coordinated very well.
I was soaking wet when I came back on land. My bladder was so full then, I didn’t know if the water dripping from my shorts was water or urine. Haha. I went to eat dinner with Daijing, Xiao Ai and Qian Yin in my wet clothes as I didn’t bring clothes to change. It was so cold. Madeline wanted to lend me her t-shirt but I thought I would be fine. This decision was regretted the moment I stepped into Macdonald and the MRT. I was shivering like hell. I left a wet butt print at the seat at Macdonald’s. I am still cold now. Brrrr.. A warm bath is all I need.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home