Life of endless possibilities..

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Have I gone crazy?

My eyes were so small today comparable to Daijing's.. hehe.. I think I am too tired!

Bio lecture was so hot then following that was Chem Lecture and it was so cold! Such extreme temperatures can kill me, mentally.

During Maths tutorial, I was laughing at Daijing because she was called up to present her answers on the board then immediately after that Mdm Lim ask me to present my answers, 2X some more. So unlucky!

PE was terrible, I ran 4 rounds in 9 mins +.. So tiring, I was perspiring so hard, I had to ultra-cool myself under the hand dryer for about 1 period. I was sucked in the toilet with the girl who called the police. ;-(
She splatter water on me.. So I have to call police too... haha
She calls police for weird reasons.

During CME, I was crazy. I think it must be the heat. Once again my body feels detached. We were supposed to do some target setting thing and some questions.

Are you far from your goal?
Ans: Very far, not even a glimpse of it..

What are you planning to do to reach your goal?
Ans: Study harder and clear my doubts. "The soul is willing but the flesh is weak!"

Would you change your choice of courses if you can't attain your goal?
Ans:I would go overseas and buy a degree-Any one that is available..

All the above it rubbish.. I wrote it down for the sake of writing.. Furthermore, I was a little crazy at that time.

I saw Miss Mak on the way out of school, then I give her face and go for Chinese.. Mr Tan was surprised to see me. I give him face also lah. The response was so bad. Looking at me, he said this is the only thing I did so far that is humane. (something like that) Since when have I been unkind? (*wink) Mr Tan was talking about pop music, I was expecting him to sing. But that never happened. He was funny. As the music is being played, he nodded to the beat and mouth the words. Sing Mr Tan, Sing... Don't be shy lah! Oh! His fav song is 'wo men de ku shi'-Our Story. Didn't know he has appreciation for the aesthetics.

Anyway all the songs sound the same, very draggy and even though I don't understand the words, I think it is something sentimental. Suay was sitting with me and she was swaying to sleep right before Mr Tan's eyes. Was so embarrassed.

Today, I was exposed to songs never heard before and the different types.

I have recovered from Bronchitis, I think. No more wheezing so far. Hurray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home