Fishy good time
Yesterday I went fishing at bedok jetty!
Caught 1 small croaking fish!
Its quite fun but it test your patience. Some people can just catch 6 fishes on one line. And when there is a school of fishes, everyone runs there to fish and there would be lots of fishes jumping around on the ground.
I saw a few people catching swordfish too. And i saw 2 orange JELLYFISH!
Then came the rain and Charles thought he was going to be blown away. haha what a joke. The rain was so heavy we could not even see the horizon. Lucky i had a poncho with me. Charles kept complaining I look like an Auntie. But i think he looks more sissy with the umbrella.
I sat on a fish tail and it was stuck to my thigh. I only realised it when I was at the food centre. Gross!
Vanessa gave me a wonderful gift. A happy house lanyard, the thing that you use to dangle your handphone. AND IT IS PINK! HAhaha.. I can't thank you enough for remembering I like Happy House and PINK!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home