Then it started to drizzle and she put a cloth over her head. It was so damn funny. Then she remembered she got an umbrella and took it out to shelter herself. She was the only one with an umbrella.
Another funny auntie, help idol and I take photo, she didn’t know how to use my camera and she took only the top of our heads.. hahaha.
These aunties are so cute, they make my life so colourful and full of memories that I can look back on.
As we were eating, idol keep feeding the cats. And they keep walking around our pit. I was so scared I kept watching out for them.
The aunties are nice and caring. They keep watching out for me and taking food for me. How sweet.
As I was trying to barbeque some marshmallows, mosquitoes attacked me like there weren’t any humans for them to feed on in ages. I was attacked and I used water to wet myself so that I wouldn’t be bitten. It really helps. Tried not to scratch them for fear that it might leave scars!
I really enjoyed myself and tasted the milk of human kindness. Kindness do exist even in the smallest way. Idol may think it’s a small thing but I feel it’s the thought that counts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home