Life of endless possibilities..

Saturday, November 18, 2006

A difference

I have been living with flickering lights for the past few days..

AND FINALLY..

I decided to fix it. Change the bulb i mean..
Thats something I never think I was able to do. Having to climb up the ladder and all.. Anyway I did it! What an achievement for me.

Today, DJ and I went library..

An old man farted so loudly..

Dj commented," Wah damn too much know!"

She's so funny. I went into a fit of laughter, luckily i was laughing soundlessly.
If jennifer was there, her laughter would have rocked the earth.

Then there is this lady who was sitting beside us, said she is a doctor for 30 years and is studying law or something.. She was so sweet to reserve seats for us when we came back from lunch. Her sons came to have lunch with her and they look like FBI agents with those dark sunglasses.

Sarah is in Hong Kong now..

Poor me and everyone who is having exams now.. Stress stress stress!

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! good luck for your papers =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home