Day 6- more shopping
Woke up early to go work with them and went to do some more shopping.
Godma dropped me off at CLIFFORD GARDENS and I bought all the stuff i saw yesterday.
Then there's like a modeling competition for kids and teens. And her comments were so funny.
Then we went back to have nuggets and potato salad and coleslaw. Yummy.. Godma says i look deprived of fried food!! hahaha
We went out again to do more shopping and we almost went mad at the FILA shop. Everything was going at 10 AUD.. I bought 2 shorts and 2tops.. hahah..
Today elivira leaves for her boyfriend house so we do not need to go back so early.
Then we went to the video store to borrow single white female. It is a thriller. First time ever watching a thriller.. i was screaming and covering my eyes. Both our legs went up the couch. so funny. damn exciting.. its a great movie.. I was biting the wine glass. hahah

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home