Life of endless possibilities..

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Day 5- shopping time

It was freezing this morning..

Woke up early to go with godma and elivira to work. But godma drop me off Clifford gardens to do some shopping.

Its really nice. I went to the supermarket and do some more shopping and after that, I sat somewhere to have like breakfast-my tim tam biscuits.

I saw some really nice stuff but I didnt buy it cos we were going to another shopping centre. The ony thing i bought was 2 tops that was going for 15 AUD.

After Godma came to pick me up, we went home to have lunch- chicken burritos. It was so good, i finished up everything.

We brought the clothes to the dryer and it was so cool. (I must be sounding like a mountain tortoise.) Its like a public dryer. put some coins in and come back later.

During the 1 hour waiting time, we went to K-MART to get my boots and shoes. Its so cheap and nice.

After an hour, we went back and the clothes are nice and dry. Godma stood there to fold the clothes. I think she really mature a lot after going over to australia. Or maybe she was always like that just that this trip i got to know her better.

Then we went to GRAND CENTRAL and GARDEN TOWN to do more shopping. I bought lots of stuff there. And we went to SUPRE to get jeans.

Godma wore her fox coat and she was stopped by some lady, lisa promoting to her some dead sea salt bath scrub and nail buffer. I think because she was wearing the fox coat and looked so rich, it made her a more easy target for ppl to push their stuff to her.

So in the end she bought the whole set and she asked lisa to do her nails for her.

Meanwhile,I went to Target to get my mango and passionfruit drink and bought some chocolates from DANIEL LEA. They have very good Chocolates there but very expensive.

We picked elivira and went to Video Ezy to borrow Music and Lyrics..

Godma says I am so supertitious. have to drink essence of chicken and all. And we were bickering over what and what not. And she kindly did my nails for me. Its like so shiny and healthy now.. I just love her..

Slept quite early. I love the life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home