Life of endless possibilities..

Sunday, March 04, 2007

my 'study' break

I feel so guilty.. HAvent been studying at all during the study break..

Mon went Tpjc..
Tue went out..
Wed play golf.. Haha so peaceful and fun best of all, I had great company. Seafood was good too. I'll never forget that day..
Thurs went prawning with vanessa.. Its so fun.. I finally know how to prawn.. all it needs is patience.. Caught 9 prawns.. they are huge..
Fri went library but never manage to study..
Sat went with Charles career fair.. and pilgramage..Wow.. holy holy.. It was peaceful and I could stop to think about life.. Its good to do it once in a while..
Today went out Ray.. Went to watch The pursuit of happyness.. Quite awkward..

Tomorrow start sch.. Omg!

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

coincidental to bump into you that day =P keep well and take care! *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home