Life of endless possibilities..

Saturday, February 03, 2007

the saddest day of my life

Today is the saddest day of my life..

Woke up on a sat morning at 6.30am… I cried waking up..
I dreamt my godma made a cross stitch for me and I was so touched I cried..
When I woke up, I found myself crying and I just laid on the bed crying.
I miss her. I miss going church with her, having seafood with her, most importantly enjoying her company. She really makes me laugh with the things she says.

Today, my godma is migrating to Brisbane. She is the best godma one can ever have. NO one can replace her.

Went to the airport to send her off at 6.30pm. When I reached there, I saw her parents, aunties and cousins. Her mum was crying, omg, I feel like crying too. Then my mum said something and I really cried. Omg, I really cried. Can’t believe it. Then we went to have dinner at the popeye foodcourt and some of them ordered hard liquor and beer from the bar nearby. It was so sad. She was looking at everyone. I wonder what going on in her mind.

It was time to check in. This is the horrible part. Everyone walked in silence. She turned to me and gave me a birthday present in a weird museum bag. When I opened it, it’s shiny Russian ice crystal pendant and a transparent necklace. It was so sweet of her. It’s from a museum gallery shop and crafted by a Russian artist.

She hugged everyone before going in and I was going to cry. I cried. She told me to visit her this july, so I’ll see her in 5 months time. I guess she said to comfort me so that it wouldn’t be too long before I see her again. The most touching part was when she kissed her dad goodbye and hugged her mum. I saw her eyes turning red and she was speechless. She tried to smile and turn around and left. Everyone had their tissue damping their eyes. I held my breath for a moment and felt my eyes getting hotter. I was trying to control my tears from flowing even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home