A mixture of feelings..
Today is actually a very interesting day, a mixture of different emotions!!!!
During Chem Lecture, Mdm Neo was motivating us. She also told us the story about the donkey and the owner. The owner realised the donkey was no longer following behind. He went back to look for his donkey only to find out his donkey was injured. Instead of helping his donkey up, he decided to bury his donkey. And because the sand keeps piling up, the donkey got out. She ended with a quote,” When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.” Inspirational!
I hate statistics… Can’t seem to do it well. I am so careless. I finally know why I got it wrong when my good friend explained it to me. I must really watch Sesame Street and learn how to count.
Sarah cheated in PE today. Instead of running two rounds she walked 1 round. Cheater! Cheater! Then Qian Yin forced her to run the other round but in the end they also walk. Daijing was so comical when we were doing the stampede and star jump consecutively. She looked like fireworks. Suddenly, I was reminded of the YMCA dance that she did and I kept laughing so much so that I got no strength to jump. She also started laughing. In the end, we both got no strength to jump.
While waiting for CME, Miss Mak walked passed and she was so funny, don’t know what she action about. I was so busy doing the factors for the debate during CME.
After that it was debate discussion all the way until 3.45pm. We had lots to do and piles of information to gather. In the end, we consulted a lot of teachers and people.
I was so hungry, I feel so faint. Yet we were in a rush to complete the debate. I exhausted all my resources of food yet I felt terrible. So Mimi and I depended on the donated food. Miss Yue kindly gave us Minestrone Soup and don’t know what. We had it not knowing what it was. Yes! We were at the brim of starvation. Miss Yue ask me to go some talk thing on Sat. Seems interesting. There would only be two outcomes. One, I would be so intrigued, two, I would be sleeping.
The debate really drove me to madness. We had to brainstorm on the points. I was having a throbbing headache. I was so glad when it was done. Now, I have to think about what the oppositions would say and rebut them.
Halfway through brainstorming, this teacher from don’t where called me and asked about the oratorical competition. She didn’t even introduced herself and even commented on how Mrs Toh’s letter was contradicting. Never mind not my problem.
Mrs Toh put my name and number on the letter she sent out and now so many English teachers are calling me.
Mrs Toh helped us through our debate. Can’t believe it right? She organised our speech and gave us tips. She was so funny. “Preposterous and flawed argument” She said it in her exaggerated voice.
Then came Miss Ong. She said she could smell the soup from afar and we told her it was all donated. She left with a laugh. She actually knows me by sight. I think I have been visiting my good friend too often that’s why.
I have to wait till 4pm for the CCA thing to meet the JC1s as requested by Mrs Toh. Humph!
Vanessa just messaged me to ask me to go for her BBQ this Friday. I wonder if I should go or not? It is at Aloha the place where we had our BBQ last year. The place is like a place for recuperation. Like where the old folks live. But I haven’t seen her for a long time. Maybe I should go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home